Zubin Zarthoshtimanesh is coming to Studio Po!
Register early and don’t miss this
opportunity to study with Zubin!
ZUBIN ZARTHOSHTIMANESH has studied for more than 30 years with Guruji, BKS Iyengar. He is a long time student and a revered senior-level Iyengar Yoga teacher. Zubin exudes dedication and an incredible passion for Iyengar Yoga. We are very excited and in fact, feel privileged to host Zubin at Studio Po for a special 3-hour workshop.
This is a workshop you will not want to miss!
- Date: Tuesday November 15th, 2016
- Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Price: $89 +HST
- Location: Studio Po
- Prerequisites: Level 2 or higher
- The first round of registration (open to Studio Po students only) will begin on Wed. Oct. 5th at 7:00 AM
- Priority will be given to students who are not attending Zubin’s other Canadian workshops.
- Registration for this workshop is available exclusively online, via the workshop page of our website.
- We expect this workshop to sell out quickly. Please act fast and reserve your spot as soon as the registration window opens.
MORE ABOUT ZUBIN
It was only after meeting BKS Iyengar that Zubin’s father experienced a glimpse of true health – this, in spite of his ankylosing spondylitis. In turn, a very young Zubin embarked on the path of yoga. Since committing to Iyengar Yoga full-time, Zubin has learnt and travelled with Guruji to participate in International Iyengar yoga conventions in the USA, UK, Spain and France. His teaching commitments have taken him to Rishikesh, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, Canada, U.S., China, Singapore and Korea. In his 15+ years of teaching yoga, he has given several lecture-demonstrations and has also authored a health column with almost 250 articles to his credit. Zubin hails from Mumbai, India.